Welcome to Year 1!
Mrs Horton, Mrs Law and Mrs Giddings
- Spellings will be sent home every Friday in homework books and children will be tested every Thursday afternoon
- Homework will be sent home every Friday and is due back every Thursday.
- PE is on Thursday and Friday(Please make sure that full PE kits are in school).
- Library books will be changed every Thursday
- Outdoor Learning will form part of much of our curriculum coverage in all subjects (please ensure you have a pair of wellies in school).
Staff in classroom
Monday – Mrs Horton and Mrs Giddings
Tuesday – Mrs Horton and Mrs Giddings
Wednesday- Mrs Horton and Mrs Giddings
Thursday- Mrs Law and Mrs Giddings (Mrs Horton in school)
Friday- Mrs Law and Mrs Giddings
Here you can find out all about the exciting things we do in school. The curriculum jigsaws can be found and downloaded at the bottom of the page.
We will keep you updated with our adventures as often as we can.
Forest school will take place on Tuesday afternoon. Children must wear leggings
or joggers that can get dirty. Children must have a pair of Wellington boots in
school for these sessions