Welcome to Year 1!
Mrs Horton, Mrs Law and Miss McMullen
- Spellings will be sent home every Friday in homework books and children will be tested every Thursday afternoon
- Homework will be sent home every Friday and is due back every Thursday.
- PE is on Wednesday and Friday. (Please arrive in school in full PE kit)
- Library books will be changed every Thursday
- Outdoor Learning will form part of much of our curriculum coverage in all subjects (please ensure you have a pair of wellies in school).
For our latest news and photos please check out our Tapestry page.
Staff in classroom
Monday – Mrs Horton and Miss McMullen
Tuesday – Mrs Horton and Miss McMullen
Wednesday- Mrs Horton and Miss McMullen
Thursday- Mrs Law and Miss McMullen (Mrs Horton in school)
Friday- Mrs Law and Miss McMullen
Here you can find out all about the exciting things we do in school. The curriculum jigsaws can be found and downloaded at the bottom of the page.
We will keep you updated with our adventures as often as we can.
Forest school will take place on Tuesday afternoon. Children must wear leggings
or joggers that can get dirty. Children must have a pair of Wellington boots in
school for these sessions