We have vacancies coming up on our board.
The vacancies are for:
- A Finance Governor
We would be delighted to hear from anyone who is:
- A member of the business community
- Has specific experience in Human Resources and or/ Financial Management
- Has an interest in the performance of the school
- Has a desire to contribute to and represent the community
- An enquiring mind and the confidence to ask questions and join in debate
- Time to come into the school during the day and attend evening meetings.
The role of the governor is voluntary and yet comes with significant expectations of performance from the Government through OfSTED. You will need to give a level of commitment to carry out the role well and best serve the school.”
What is the Governing Body's Role?
The Governing Body of King’s Cliffe Endowed Primary School has three core functions:
- Setting Strategic Direction - championing our vision, values and ethos and setting priorities for school improvement
- Holding to account - we are responsible for holding the Head Teacher and Senior Leaders to account for the quality of teaching and learning, levels of achievement, behaviours and safety
- Ensuring good financial governance - ensuring good financial management by setting and overseeing the budget, ensuring that resources are allocated to school priorities and needs
If you would like an informal chat regarding either of these roles, please contact the school and the chair of governors will get in touch. -01780 470259