Pupil Survey Results 2014
PUPIL SURVEY 2013-14
Thank you to all our children for completing our questionnaires.
Children feel most strongly that at all times:
- The school helps them to do as well as they can,
- That the teaching is good,
- That the school helps develop their skill in communication, reading writing and maths,
- And that the school deals with bullying very well and that they can tell staff of any problems.
Some children did not feel at all times:
- That teaching staff always explained how they could improve their work,
- That behaviour in the school and classroom was always good.
This feedback will be used by Governors and Teachers to help us make our school an even better place. Perhaps improving communication about how to improve work and behaviour could be discussed by the school councils.