In February 2017 KCEPS moved from the old school building dating back to 1873 to a brand new purpose built and modern premisses fit for the future. The new building stands in approximately five acres of grounds with ample space for children's sports and outdoor activities. It is situated to the centre north of the village of Kings Cliffe, equidistant to Corby and Stamford.
The interior of the school is up-to-the-minute, with modern IT facilities and provides spacious classrooms each well equipped including en-suite sinks and water. We have a well appointed and spacious library and the assembly hall is large enough for children's plays and year group assemblies. We also a substantial outdoor covered classroom, mostly used during the spring and summer months. The children are able to work in the outdoor environment which has been shown to greatly improe the outcomes of children's learning.
The school is part of the Oundle and Kings Cliffe Cluster of schools. The purpose of the cluster is to promote good relationships between the schools by arranging staff development and events for the children and their parents.