Welcome to Foundation Stage!
Mrs Yarland, Miss Brown and Mrs Montgomery
- PE kits must be in school at all times
- Library books can be changed on a Thursday
- Forest School will begin after half term and will take place on a Monday
- Miss Boyers will be teaching on a Monday
Here you can find out all about the exciting things we do in school. The curriculum jigsaws can be found and downloaded at the bottom of the page. You can also find below our induction guide for new starters.
We will keep you updated with our adventures as often as we can.
- Tuesday: Yoga
- Thursday: P.E. However please make sure that full PE kits are in school every day as this is subject to change dependent on weather. Additionally, if your child has pierced ears please ensure that all earrings are removed for all P.E. sessions and long hair is tied up.
- Thursday: Library books return
- Last day of term: Friday 31st March