Teaching Assistant and Lunchtime Supervisor
King’s Cliffe Endowed Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated full time Teaching Assistant (25 hours) and Lunchtime Supervisor (5 hours). We are located 15 minutes from Corby, 15 minutes from Stamford, 20 minutes from Peterborough and 30 minutes from Kettering.
This is an exciting time to be joining our friendly and supportive school, where we strive to ensure all our children ‘grow a love for learning’ and experience success daily. We would be delighted to receive applications from experienced and inexperienced candidates, as well as candidates who aspire to gain their teaching qualification in the future.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least GCSE (C/4 or above) Maths and English
- Has high expectations of themselves and others
- Is organised and enthusiastic
- Has an understanding of the primary national curriculum
- Is a team player – working in partnership with staff, children, parents and governors
- Willingness to promote positive play at lunchtimes
- Has the ability to maintain a positive outlook
- NVQ level 3 TA qualification or higher, or a willingness to complete this qualification
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A dedicated, friendly team of staff, parents and governors
- Wonderful children who love to learn and have good attitudes to learning
- A creative curriculum that promotes outdoor learning
- A programme of continuous professional development that consider your area of interest and expertise
- Support and encouragement
- A culture of achievement and success for all
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and we are happy to e-mail an application form on request, or this can be downloaded from our website, along with a job description, Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy and practices and the Safer Recruitment and DBS Check Policy. https://www.kingscliffeschool.co.uk/news/?pid=328&nid=12
King’s Cliffe Endowed Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and medical clearance is required, and references will be taken up for short listed candidates prior to interview. In addition, applicants will be subject to a social media search of information in the public domain pertaining to the individual. In the event of information being found that, in the opinion of the Chair of Governors is considered to be inappropriate, the application will be declined.
The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.
It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Pay Scale: £22366 - £23114 pro-rata (term time only plus 5 training days)
- Closing Date: 5.00pm Thursday 14th December 2023
- Interview Date: Tuesday 19th December 2023