About the PFA
KCES Parents and Friends Association (PFA)
Welcome to our new and improved Parents and Friends Association page.
We are a group of parents and friends who are committed to fundraising for our school.
Our current chairperson is Hannah Gossage. You can contact her here: email@example.com
What we do.....
Our aim is to work with the School Staff and Governors to enhance the experiences of our children during their time at our school, often providing those little extras which make their time at school special. Past projects have included:
- Equipment for Forest School
- Annual Christmas Pantomime
- Donations to support school trips and Sports Days
- Picture books
- Outdoor play equipment
We have a number of regular events which include school discos, cake sales, second hand uniform sales, pumpkin carving competition and the Christmas and Summer Fairs. We are always thinking of new ways to raise money.
How can you help?
The success of the PFA depends on the continual cycle of parental involvement.
As children reach their final year at KCES and move on, so do their parents, so we really do need you! In return we hope we can help you feel more connected to the school and other parents and have a bit of fun along the way!
- Let us contact you! This is the single most valuable thing you can do for the PFA. Due to data protection rules we do not have access to contact information you have given to school. Therefore you will need to give us your details separately for us to keep in touch. Please pass your e-mail address to a member of the team at an event.
- Attend our meetings. We are a friendly bunch of mums and dads who have children at KCES just like you! Meetings are held once every . term in The Kings Cliffe Club. Further details, dates etc are publicised via the mailing list. You don’t need to come to every meeting and you don’t need to contact us beforehand, just turn up if you want to get involved or just to listen in and find out what it’s all about!
- Send us your ideas and feedback. You don’t have to attend our meetings if that’s not your thing, you can use our email address to send in your ideas for discussion.
- VOLUNTEER to help organise, run or supervise our fundraising events. There are a variety of small ways you can help; helping out at the school disco, cleaning up after an event, helping out on a stall, thinking up a new game for either of our fairs, etc.
- Bake and donate cakes for the bake sales held on selected dates. All donations of cakes and biscuits are welcome, just hand them to the school office before 2pm on the day.
- Donate old/unwanted uniform. Hand in to the school office for collection by the PFA or bring to the next bake and uniform sale on selected dates.
- Donate when shopping online. Before shopping online, visit the Giving Machine website (www.thegivingmachine.co.uk) first and sign up to allow King’s Cliffe Endowed School to receive cash donations, at no cost to yourself, when you make a purchase from thousands of online retailers.
- Drop your old unwanted clothes in the Clothing Bin in the car park.
- Support our up-coming events which cannot go ahead without volunteers.......
To find out more or to help with the P.F.A. e-mail us: - firstname.lastname@example.org