Were you born to teach children? At King’s Cliffe Endowed Primary School we believe in lifelong learning – do you? Do you want to be listened to, supported and valued by a friendly, enthusiastic team? If the answer to these questions is yes then look no further; we are the school for you.
King’s Cliffe Endowed Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational full time Class Teacher to work in lower KS2. We are located 15 minutes from Stamford, 15 minutes from Corby, 20 minutes from Peterborough and 30 minutes from Kettering. Applications from ECTs and experienced teachers will be warmly received.
We are a growing village primary school, with state-of-the-art facilities and a newly built, modern school building in the heart of King’s Cliffe. We have a history of outstanding results and sit within the top 3% of schools nationally.
We would look for the successful candidate to have:
- A passion for teaching and learning
- High expectations of learning and behaviour
- A good knowledge and understanding of the curriculum
- High expectations of themselves and others
- The ability to motivate and challenge
- Great teamwork skills and the ability to maintain a positive, cheerful outlook
We can offer the successful candidate:
- Wonderful children who love to learn and have an outstanding attitude to their learning
- A dedicated, friendly team of staff, parents and governors
- A creative curriculum that promotes outdoor learning
- A programme of continuous professional development that considers your area of interest and expertise
- Support and encouragement
- A culture of achievement and success for all
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and we are happy to e-mail an application form on request, or this can be downloaded below, along with a job description:
King’s Cliffe Endowed School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and medical clearance is required and references will be taken up for short listed candidates prior to interview.
- Pay Scale: MPS
- Closing Date: 12.00pm Wednesday 20th April 2022
- Interview Date: Tuesday 26th April 2022